Tired of spending countless grueling hours writing and researching articles for SEO?
You're not alone!
Getting traffic through search is a gold mine, but creating content is a huge pain.
Keyword research and writing articles take a lot of time. Even the most experienced copy writers take hours or even days to produce high ranking content. And as more people realize the power of SEO, the hunt for viable keywords gets increasingly difficult.
The truth is, the cost of creating content the old fashion way is very high for most small businesses and individual bloggers.
Luckily, there's an alternative.
Programmatic SEO is a strategy for automating SEO content. With programmatic SEO, you can target thousands of keywords for a fraction of the time and effort it takes to write traditional long-form content.
In this completely free course , you'll learn everything you need to get started with programmatic SEO. Including how to:
- Find the best keywords for programmatic content
- Avoid penalties from search engines
- Structure and optimize programmatic pages
- Automate content creation for your website (with or without code)
Learn From an Experienced Instructor
Programmatic SEO has helped me promote my personal projects for years. I blog and consult on programmatic SEO, and also built PageFactory: a simple no-code tool for implementing programmatic SEO on any website.
In this course, I'll teach you everything I've learned about programmatic SEO, including the tips and tricks I share with paying clients. By the end, you'll be completely ready to cash in on the most powerful and efficient traffic acquisition strategy out there!
- Introduction to Programmatic SEO
- What Exactly is It?
- Examples & Analysis of Websites Doing Programmatic SEO Well
- Addressing Concerns
- Why It's in Google's Interest to Support Programmatic SEO
- Getting Started
- Keyword Research
- What are We Looking For?
- How to Find Good Keywords
- Finding Data
- How to Evaluate a Data Set
- Where to Find Data
- Keyword Research
- How to Structure Content
- Avoiding Duplicate Content
- Automating Content Creation
- How Often and How Much to Publish
- Internal Linking
- Nailing Basic SEO
- Demonstration of These Techniques with a Few Examples
- How to Track Progress
- Issues with Bounce Rate & Time Spent on Page
- Getting Pages Indexed
Whether you're a niche site builder, blogger, SEO professional or SaaS founder, if you're looking for new ways to increase traffic to your website, this course has you covered.
Everything you need to know is packed into this fast paced video that will only take 1 hour and 20 minutes of your time. Get started with a brand new user acquisition strategy in just one evening!
Enter your price and get the ENTIRE course with the click of a button. Financial support is appreciated but not required!